Thursday, April 14, 2011

Latest Projects

I have been in craft mode again! I feel so accomplished when I make something I actually like. Usually I hate everything I make at first, then after a few days I either keep hating it or decide it's not as bad as I originally thought.

I started a new picture wall using a bunch of frames I got at the DI and my silhouette for the vinyl.

I made this for our front room, I know it's very valentinsey so I might remove the vinyl hearts until February.

I am so excited about this year round wreath. My friend suggested we do it for a craft night and I'm so glad we did! It was kind of tedious but worth it. Burlap is pretty messy! We got the idea and tutorial from here.
I still have to make Halloween, Christmas, and Valentines but these are the ones I have done so far. Sorry about my picture quality, not sure why everything looks so foggy!!

St. Patrick's Day
Easter

July 4th

When there's no holiday near this one will be used.


No comments:

Post a Comment