Saturday, December 5, 2009

My List Of Things To Make (or try to)

There are so many fun crafty tutorials out there! Thank you craft geniuses for inspiring me! I recently started bookmarking all the neat things I want to try to make. Some are simple and some may take me a few times to get it right but I really want to at least try to make everything on my list! Here are just a few of my favorites so far...

Teether Toy By Patchy Apple

Mod Podge Memory Game by Green Apple Orchard

Fabric Magnets by Make it and Love it

Industrial Strength Jewelry By Crafting Chicks

Play Makup for Little Girls By Not So Idle Hands

Super Cute Headband By Foofangle

Easy as Cinch Little Kid Bag By Make it and Love it

Cute Stuffed Animals By Make it and Love it


Fun Monogram Bags By Crafting Chicks

High Chair Cover By Make it and Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment