Monday, January 17, 2011

Crepe Paper Rose Heart

Using THIS tutorial to make the crepe paper roses, I made this to add to my small (but growing) collection of Valentine decor.

Sorry the picture isn't even straight or even decent quality! I really need to get a clue when it comes to photography!
(those wooden blocks were at target for $2.50)

I got the frame from the DI for 50 cents, the scrapbook paper I had on hand (thanks Shaela) and the crepe paper came from the dollar store. $1.50 for the total cost.

I just took out the glass in the frame made the roses until I had enough for the heart and hot glued them onto the paper which I had already cut and modge podged to the back of the frame. Easy!

Using the same tutorial, I also made this wreath for my daughters door. I got the wreath at the dollar store and used 2 rolls of crepe paper @ 50 cents each from the dollar store. $2 for the total cost, but it was a little time consuming!

1 comment:

  1. SO dang cute! I am excited you are up and running on this blog again! It's so fun to see what others are creating!

    ReplyDelete