Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm Back!

I know I have seriously neglected this blog for the past year! Last March, a month after my daughters first birthday, we were very blessed and fortunate to be placed with a sweet baby boy. Two kids, 13 months apart makes little time for crafting, but now I feel like I'm getting the hang of things and I am in serious craft mode again! The silhouette I got for Christmas is definitely a major factor in my motivation! I'm not sure if anyone still reads this blog but I am planning on posting lots more now!! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. glad you're back! can't wait to hear what you think of your Silouhette. :) hopefully we'll see you next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be in the air, because I think this year is going to be all about crafting for me. :)

    ReplyDelete